Monday, October 20, 2014

A Day Off






                                         Morning At The Raggs

                       Marvin[my boss] and Clara [She taught this one.]

                                       U.S.F. Off Site Painting Class

                          P.W.A.T. painting I am teaching this week...Won't you join me???


It's my first day off since we got home so, much to be done ....
I was lucky enough to get to assist with the off site class this week and it was a lot of fun...
The weather here has been beautiful....I have been able to have the windows and doors open most of the last few days, and those who live here, know of what I speak ,when I say this....
I can't wait to teach this painting class..[see picture above]
I hope I will have some time to paint for me today but,I still have work paintings to do first...We shall see.
Yesterdays class went well and we painted the silly gold fishy, always a big hit and so cute....
I guess I had better get busy,so much to do, so little time ....
I just wanted to check in ...Have a wonderful week y'all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment