Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Right, It's November





I don't even know what to think about this year going by so fast...
Work, as usual has kept me very busy and I have even had extra home work. We are up dating our storage system and I had to label all of my paintings...All 28 boxes with 18 paintings in each box... I have not done that much writing in so many years,OH my aching hands...
We had a very nice birthday dinner for Wy, Monday night  ,Yummy Steak and mashed potato...for a milestone birthday...You made it Wy... I love you!!!!
I just have a hard time seeing it here and gone already.
I did finally take some better pictures of my paintings and have been playing around with arrangements on pic monkey to make a poster for my Fine Art America web site.
I am not sure if it will work for that but I am going to try it....
I AM PRETTY HAPPY WITH THE ONE I CAME UP WITH NOW...
I must have hit caps on with that last sentence..oh Well!!!
Anyway I have to go to work early today so I have got to cut this short
Bye for now,have a great week all !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment