Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday,Moving right along




I really thought we were going to be here too early to get to see the leaves turn and fall appear...
Thank You so much ,that we have been able to watch it happen one day at a time again....
The days are going faster and faster as we are nearing the time to go home, but I have so enjoyed the break and being able to be up here for this long a period...
Many a thing happening around the area today,and I am not sure what we will get up to ....
I am ready and willing for what ever it might be....
The temp is, right now 60 degrees and it is a bit cloudy,preparing for some rain..
We have been so lucky as to have really only had one pretty cold night ,and that was for Mary Ellen's Birthday bash.It seem to have put everyone in a very happy mood and really added to the party..
I wish everyone a great weekend ahead and will write again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment