Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wee Ones

















We had another great day Friday, this time at Fred Howard Park....
I was invited to join the clan at the beach .
Sky, sand and sea, my favorite, then add wee ones, and you have made my day!!!!!
We  arrived early 8:30 A.M. before it got so hot and stayed until 1:00 P.M. still not really ready to go, but naps were needed and I was going to head to work... So sorry you were unable to get me Tobey, but all went very well with the class last night. A wonderful time was had by all...
A big congratulations shout out to "Painting With A Twist, St Pete" on your third year.. sorry I couldn't be there for that....
I have another busy weekend, beginning with S.O.S. plus a meeting, then a class from 7 to 10 this evening, and a class from 2 to 5 tomorrow, so I must get moving..
Hope yours is a good one......

2 comments: