Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Good Monday





Wow It was a very good start to this new week...
I did all the same things in the A.M. ,bank, groceries, and a visit to Moms, to find Lilly doing better, Thank You!
 Then home to pop in the pool to cool.....
At five Wy suggested we use the Gift Card to "BoneFish Grill" we were given from Linda and Allen..
 what a good idea that was... The food was more than good,  with leftovers.. A great big Thank You to Linda and Allen for a great night out....
 On the way out I recognized two women that Teresa and I went to high school with...
[Wow, do you know how long ago that must have been????? ]
They looked just the same, and I haven't seen either one of them in many years....Susie is Barb's sister, and Dreama is a very close friend of Teresa's so:
 I was able to ask about how Barb Capaz Warren and her family are doing, Thank goodness all is well there.... And they are still living in Atlanta...
We may be able to stop and see them some time, passing through to North Carolina.....
This was Wy and my second date out, since he got home,,, we also went to Hank's on Saturday for a late lunch ...Yummy fried food... and bar-b -que.... Fun!!!
In other news Aidan has gotten three more teeth to make a total of eight... and he and Jenn went to story time at the Library yesterday ,which now that he sits up and can move around on his own, he really enjoyed this outing... Do I need to say??? What a Cute boy......
Amy however didn't have as good a day, as she slipped, not falling, but knocking everything out of whack,   painful back again... I sure hope you recover quickly as work has resumed this week....and nobody wants to be in that kind of pain...
Now as I work tonight I must get on with this day.. ,but I will be back....

No comments:

Post a Comment