Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rainbow's End







I am putting a few more pictures from Safety Harbor...

Thank You Jamie for My next adventure,This time it was to to the Rainbow's End ,
right smack dab in the middle of Dunedin... Wow more fabric then I have ever seen before......
Excitement was all over the store as they prepare for this Sunday's big Xmas open house and sale.....
I, of course, made the decision not to take my camera, why would I need it in the store...
 I was again blown away by the beautiful little town and the view all along the water as we rode around, I was kicking myself for not bring it.....This is another place I had not been before....
We then headed to Clearwater Beach in search of food and ended up at the original Frenchy's, Jamie had the Grouper sandwich their so famous for, and I had you-peel-em shrimp.... Yummy!!!!!
I got home at 3:30 and had a message to please come assist a class, so I got my butt moving and got to work.... It was another very fine day.... Thank You for being able to have two adventures in the same week... things have not been dull around here.....

2 comments: