Friday, December 16, 2016

Mid. December


                     Decorated Stars
                       Snow Flakes
                      The Deer





              Santa and his Elf

I am having so much fun with these four year
old's and the Art Cart.....They are so cute.....
We were able to finish three projects today and still had a bit of free time to sketch....
We decorated stars,made snow flakes and used palm tree pieces to make the deer....Busy,Busy,Busy.....
My favorite is the Santa and Elf pictures.. that one of the boys sketched, So creative....
Now they get off for the holiday break...
Work was fun last night with the Ugly Sweater Theme, As well....
I love the Holiday Season..
Most people are in a happy mood,which helps when we all have so much on our minds....and so much to get done....
Next comes the January 30 paintings in 30 days.....
I already signed up for it and.... What was I thinking?????
Well, 9 more days and guess who is not ready yet...
Many cakes, and cookies to make, packages to wrap...
Christmas music to listen to...
and more but I am still the one that gets excited by it all...
I wish everyone A Very Happy Season....



No comments:

Post a Comment