Monday, October 24, 2016

Rearranging and Hanging










We have been busy getting things in some kind of order, and getting the new 30 paintings hung somewhere....
I do not have all the shoe paintings up yet but maybe today...
 We shall see....
A day off,which means a day to clean, and get things ready for company...
So what the heck have I done to have this bad pain between my shoulder blades???
I got no time for this ....
I am not a good sport with this kind of thing, I have stuff to do....
I am so thrilled to still be able to have the windows open in the morning.
We are going back to the 80's this afternoon, but as long as it lasts I am very happy.....
Okay,Okay it is time to get going,so I wish everyone a very nice Monday....

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great! Take care of that pain and take it easy, please.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete