Tuesday, October 4, 2016

New Month, New Diggs


                     " Sandipaint's Art Cart "
Locked and loaded for a brand new start...
A new adventure starts this Thursday with a group of 4 year old's.
 Two projects to start their love for learning to be creative... [I hope.]
I have a little bit of everything art related on the cart, so the children can explore a lot of different mediums,plus art games and art toys...
I was able to get two batches of home made playdoh finished,with leaf cookie cutters  for the fall season...
When we finish a project they are free to pick what they would like to use.....
I hope to start with the color wheel to introduce the children to the elements of art....
It has been a long while since I have had the art cart up and running ,and I am looking forward to it.....
Wish us luck as we start this journey, to a life long love, of a creative life....

No comments:

Post a Comment