Friday, October 21, 2016

Nice way to start a weekend


                        Ms. Sandi and the children....


 More... Get Smart With Art Fun...
We had a great time using buttons,gems,yarn and more, to make self portraits this week ..
Always a big hit.....[Even more for the parents]

On a completely different note...I have awoken to 69 degrees,for two days in a row, and I have been able, again this week, to open all the windows and doors for two or three hours at a time...
It sure feels good to bring the outside in after all this time....
[Please ignore the fact that we are now way closer to the air flight path,] and just enjoy a little cooler weather.....

This is my pre-paint for a private party I am teaching later today.....
I have been feeling a bit under the weather for a while now, and am hoping I have turned the corner, and am heading out the right direction..
After all Tomorrow is the "Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk",and I am all in for it..
The weather is supposed to be nice and cool, which will really help get everyone in the mood.....
Busy Times so must now get on with it... bye for now, Hope all have a nice week end ahead......

No comments:

Post a Comment