Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 7 of 30 in 30 Days



 Treasure Box [Frown]
5x7
Acrylic On Canvas


Treasure Box Set

I really am happy with how these two paintings came out....
I liked the fact that I have a set now too....
Wonder what my next favorite thing will be!!!
Yesterday I dropped off 11 of my paintings to the Carrollwood Players Theater
to be hung for display during the show "On Golden Pond".
Thank You Tiger, for the chance to show my work during this wonderful play...Go see this one !
 It will be worth your while..and check out my 11 paintings while you are there....
I have family in town and have limited time to paint right now, so have to make the best of it...I am
so enjoying my daughter,son in law and of course, my 3 year old grandson being here and I will be very sad to see them go all the way back to Seattle......
I can not believe the season is over already....
Now on with painting before all get up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment