Friday, November 1, 2013

November.. What????






 How fast is this year passing??? W.O.W.
 I am teaching the sugar mask for the "Day of the Dead" today, and this class should be fun. it's a celebration and we at Painting with a Twist are so ready for that...so I am looking forward to it for sure...
Last night we had an early birthday get together for Wy, and the evening was very nice.. I made a pot of cheese fondue, along with our dinner menu, and then cake and ice cream... Fat and happy were we...
I have added another Tea Pot painting to my new ETSY Shop today, at  so please go by and take a look see.. Thanks.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/167647092/chicken-or-egg-tea-pot-painting?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a delicious dinner. I could have licked the fondue pot. Your sugar skull is beautiful, hope your weekend is, too!

    ReplyDelete