Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween All.


                Selfie!
            Love that Necklace!                           




I have an unexpected day off today and am very excited to see what I shall get up to with it.
I have just this week reopened my ETSY shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Sandipaints and slowly but surely getting a few items upon it.
Stay tuned to see what I will be listing for sale from my painting collection.
Things at work are picking up a bit and that's a very good thing.  Twisters, I can't wait for the big re-grand opening on November 6th 2013. Big party planned with a ribbon cutting ceremony and all. Lots of great giveaways and goodies with wine, beer and snacks. We have our Beer and Wine License now and we are ready to go....Lets Twist again....
                                                Wings.......

 
 
C'mon, don't let me have all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment