Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Day

Photo: Cheers from the mountains, y'all! 
When Mama Betty wants a Bloody Mary for lunch, who am I to argue? I was brought up right! (Just ask Mama Betty!) 󾍇




Best lunch ever.....
I wish all a most wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
 I am Thankful For all the people in my life and am a very happy, lucky girl, for all that has been afforded me and my family!!
We are in the mountains and some family members are unable to be with us this year.. and you are all being missed by all concerned...
Hoping maybe we can all be together next year....
The holidays are coming on like gang busters and I am bound and determined to keep up, maybe even exceed my own expectations... we shall see...
And what changes shall the New Year ahead, bring to us all???
I guess we shall see soon enough...
 Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah Too!!!!
Hope to get back to writing daily soon...
 My best to all......

1 comment:

  1. You know, maybe it's just me, but wasn't your Thanksgiving a bit late this year? Anyway glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete