Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mid Month







I can not believe how fast time is flying... It is the middle of the month already... WOW...
I went to Michael's yesterday for two tubes of paint, and came home with 6 new frames. They had a buy one get one free sale going on that I did not know about beforehand, but I am so very glad to have been able to take advantage of....
I will now be posting photos of all my new painting as they look in different styles of frames ..
Please bear with me, as this is fun stuff for me....
See what a difference a frame can make...
They look good without it, but with a frame, dresses it up nicely...
Which one do you like best???
This is the same painting, it just looks different in different light.
I have not however, been able to continue to do a painting a day like I had hope... I guess I needed the challenge to keep me at it. I have started some gift paintings for Xmas though ...
Work and life have kept me busy and away from the brushes as often as I would like..
Now I have had the day off so I am cooking dinner....
Hope you have a nice evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment