Friday, February 1, 2013

Feb 1,2013









Wow I took the dogs out this a.m. at 7;30 and found the moon and sun up at the same time... Our temp is 46 degrees. Nice and cool, Beautiful morning... What a sight for sore eye's... I got home from work at 11:15 p.m. so, yes my eyes are sore this morning, I awoke at 6:30... any way....
The two classes that took place last night went well...one was a bachelorette party and the bride to be is getting married tomorrow... The did a painting of three glasses of wine and they all turned out great...and they had a great time!!!
Tonight I teach Cobblestone Walk ,It's a very popular one ..and tomorrow is S.O.S. and I teach a private party from 4-6... busy and fun...Yeah!!!!
I added the third photo of the Bleeding Heart Vine because I loved the light behind it as well as the subject it's self...  and am trying to take better photos...
Head over to Wy Because's blog .He did a new entry yesterday and it's a good one.
Hope this month is a good one.. I will be back here soon, but bye for now...

2 comments:

  1. 46 degrees?!? It's like summer by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessir it is... Just like Spring..We have to enjoy while it lasts...Thanks for the comments....

    ReplyDelete