Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Days Off










It has really been beautiful these last few days.. 63 this morning 81 with a very nice breeze blowing through the house now.. we are so lucky to be here...
I have had the last two days off and of course I have spent it Painting, only difference is this time I am painting for me...Yeah! I have just finished one ,of my old lean to greenhouse, which has really made me miss it... many good times have been spent playing in the dirt out there....We lost it during tropical storm Debby and though I had not spent a lot of time recently there, I still loved it and miss it....
I happened to walk out to the car at dusk on Saturday night and was thrill to see the full moon peeking out from behind the trees...Wow.... What a sight...
and  then on a different note Wy wanted a picture of Beyonce looking in the front window from where she sands on the front porch... so I tried...
I have been meaning to paint a whole series of the Ragg compound and as the old buildings are dropping like fly's it seems I have finally gotten a good start and will post more as we go... It's midweek already and there is only one more day in this month... Unreal... hope the best for all in finishing the week and month out...
Bye for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment