Friday, February 15, 2013

"One at The Time", as Paula Dean says









Spring is on it's way into our yard and the trees are showing it, one at a time...
Yesterdays full day steady rain will bring the rest of them to that beautiful spring green...
I hope everyone had a very nice Valentines Day ...
I made two batches of heart shaped cookies for my valentines... I got pictures for the people that I had to put them in the mail to... Just in case they arrive as ice cream sprinkles.. This is how they started out, when they left my house...


 
We started having trouble with our water heater this week, and when the plumber came out to replace the elements, he made the comment that he had never seen a water heater this old, still in use... what ??? The ones today are made to last about ten years , what????  Anyway, he was able to get it working until we  can call an electrician to fix the breaker, which must have quit working at the same time...
Thank You ,Amy and Eric, very much for letting me shower before work yesterday. You guys saved the day for me...
Thank You, also for the sellout crowds both yesterday and today at P.W.A.T. It is really fun with a big group...
 Now I have 32 pre-sketches to do before tonight's class so I have to go ...
Have a great weekend y'all...
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, the cookies are yummy. Thank you. Next comes the pollen bath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that has already started..pollen every where...

      Delete
  2. Those cookies look yummy! You've got a great family!

    ReplyDelete