Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jenn,Andy and Aidan are in the House






We are all so excited to have the family back together again....
so great to see you out of towners home a last, if only for a bit...
The night before our second Christmas went very well and we are all fat and sassy now in our new P.J.s....Thank You Grand Pa Angelo for the best Strobolli ever...
baby boy is so big,we will soon not be able to put the baby in front of that nic name...
[One going on ten]... Took his first few steps this week... Saying  Hi!
today we do the stocking and gift thing all over again and I am so looking forward to the reactions of everyone .. Small but hopefully good gifts...
Lots of good food and good company ...
I had last night off from work ,but they had 60 people signed up for the Tampa painting... very good Tampa!!!!! sorry I missed that, but glad to be with family....
I included the picture I painted for Wy ,of the view looking down our lane..
I think he was pleased ,as was I...
 well, Hope ya'll have a great week..
.meet you back here soon...

1 comment:

  1. The picture is as beautiful as the kids!
    And two xmases? What a wonderful present, getting to watch teh first steps...

    ReplyDelete