Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The End Of Another Month











Holy Smoke!!!!
We Had the most wonderful Thanksgiving in most every way.. The only thing missing were family members and they were missed greatly...  [Mom, Jenn and Andy and John and Jeanette] I hope yours were good too!!
The weather was so beautiful that we were able to enjoy the outdoor eating experience for the first time in many years.... Thank You so much to the host and hostess for such a lovely time.. the food was outstanding and we all went home fat and happy....  Amy and Eric sure know how to put it all together... Nice job!!!!!
Work has been good these past few weeks ,I have still been having fun..
Thank You! Thank You!
I am so looking forward to my trip to Seattle coming up quickly...
Hang in there Aidan, I am coming as fast as I can...
I  just can't wait....
I was able to finish the Dec. book club book , and get one more sketch done in the sketch  book, a little shopping done but no decorating yet.. and no black Friday for me...
This week is another full one, but a good one too... I worked Saturday, Sunday, then I am doing Wednesday, Thursday two doctor appointments, Friday, Saturday and Sunday .... Sounds good doesn't it....
I am doing some fun Christmas pictures among them....It is getting me in the spirit...
Okay enough. Now get out there and have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment