Sunday, November 13, 2011

After 30 years












 WOW!!!! We finally got a new bed... How weird is that... very nice...
and I cut 5 inches off my hair..It has been a very productive week....
Thank You to Jalyn, I was excited, getting to spend the day with you shopping , and it's been way to long...
Happy Birthday to  Marvin Gay, may you have many more happy healthy ones.... I am sad to miss your birthday bash....
 Happy Birthday to Carter Alfonso Too!!!!!
What beautiful weather we have been having.. I am so enjoying being cool...
Thank you Amy for coming to my class Friday evening and for helping to set up and clean up... That was a very lively class and lots of fun...
Last night I assisted both classes and that was good too...
 Becky, I sure hope you feel better fast....
How nice is it to enjoy the flowers all over the yard and on the back porch...Aah, Nature at it's finest!!!!!
Okay, let's see what this day, and week for that matter, will bring....
hope yours is good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I was able to share that class with you. We had a blast!
    Enjoy the new bed!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete