Friday, October 7, 2011

Pink Flamigo




It's a new day and I am feeling good... I had such a great class of people last night to paint the "Pink Flamigo". It was Rachael's birthday and she threw the party, complete with a large flamingo balloon and 8 bottles of champagne,that made great mimosa's...lots of food and she wore a black shirt with pink flamingo's on it...all the plates and everything with the theme... needless to say the class was lively and lots of fun... what a great way to celebrate....
Tonight I am assisting to an almost full house ,both classes are doing "Twisted Sister"It's a very neat picture.. and so far we have 44 of the fifty people we can seat.... should be fun... Marvin told me to wear my roller skates...
I just posted a treasure box on my etsy sight so if you need one or a gift ,or know someone who does, please head to Sandipaints and take a look.... Thanks   Hope your weekend is as good as my seems to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment