Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Raining Again




Here we are to Thursday already and it is raining again..I sure hope this is bring in some cooler, less humid weather..
It has been a quiet week in L.W. but I am feeling better ,the soup diet has really been helping...
I added one more item to the ETSY store yesterday,and here's a picture of that..
Things at work have slowed way down ,so I have busied myself here at home with the likes of cleaning and laundry and such... Not near as much fun, but  necessary .....
I sure can tell it's a full moon again... many little hints.. I could have done without... OH WELL!!!!
How did it get to be the middle of October already.. Time for me to start Thinking about preparing to make gifts for something in the not to distant future... I am not ready to call a spade a spade yet so am just hinting in that direction...
 Anyone have any ideas of what I can make or what anyone needs ???? I used to get started in July but as fast as things are moving now It's October before I have had time to blink...
Time to stop, the computer is doing weird things so I am closing it down for a bit ...
No worries I will be Back... It's on with this day....

No comments:

Post a Comment