Thursday, October 6, 2011

Etsy






I am very excited to have placed my very first painting in our Etsy store.. It's the Paper Wasp Nest , and it's just different enough that it may generate some interest... We shall see...
Mom got my interested in opening the store again and I Thank her for that.. I have been busy and it had gotten put on the back burner for a while ,  but we are back and hoping for some interest... We shall see what happens...
Wy made it to North Carolina Safely  yesterday..Thank You.. Thank You... and all is well there... nice and cool but not much color yet.. He is excited to be there as the color comes....
Teresa and Mike go up there tomorrow ,I know they all will have a great time, feeling the fall....
I am off to work for the next three nights and hope all are well this beautiful week and weekend... signing off for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment