Friday, September 30, 2011

September Ends








How is it that today is the last day of this month and I have only written three times ??????
The month has been a blurrr ,it went by so fast......
Jenn was in the hospital from last Friday to Monday night with a kidney stone and that has been upsetting,  but she is feeling a bit better now,  and yesterday she recieved her packages from the baby shower... She is very excited to get those... Thank You ...Thank You... all of you, for that...
Amy has not been feeling her best either,but keeps at it , plugging along... I have had a stomach bug for two weeks, and am just about back to normal... Thank You !!! Yesterday Wy got stung in the head by a wasp and that hurt like heck... so Lets's just say, We are hoping to start this next month off on a little better note.....I sure hope things have been going better for all of you!!!!
I was able to get one more sketch done in this years sketch book, and several paintings for work, so I have been productive...
I just can't believe that October is here already.. I am however very ready for some cooler weather and for the fall...
All and all we have very little to complain about and I do feel very lucky to be me... Hope you guy s all have a good one .. see you back here soon...

1 comment:

  1. Feeling lucky to be me being your daughter, even when I'm not feeling my best.
    Love you, Mom!

    ReplyDelete