Thursday, May 19, 2011

Home Again, Home Again ,Jig Etc...

We made it home safe and sound again yesterday..Thank You,[ for lining the road with angels]....
 We awoke  this A.M.to a cool 58 degrees,
W O W!!!!! Go Tampa!!!
It was a great 18 days and over too quick, but we are back and refresh, ready to get back to routine... I didn't know what to expect with my little garden ,since I didn't ask anyone to water, but everything looks pretty good and the tomato plants are better then knee high....The yard looks good, not to many limbs down and the grass has not gotten too high...

The Picture is of a nest of five baby, Carolina Wrens ,that we watched and took pictures of everyday until Sunday morning when I got to watch mom encourage each one out of that nest and watch them fly away.. What a nice way to get in touch with nature....
I wish everyone a very nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment