Friday, August 3, 2018

August 3rd, 2018





I was able to get some other artwork finished while I was in Seattle.
I was having some fun with Pastels, doing these when we stumbled upon a really nice art store in downtown Edmonds.
I purchased a few pastel pencils that were made in France, and I am really glad I did. one of the results of using these....The sunflower.
 It is the only example of the pencils, but more to come soon....
Jenn has set up the perfect atmosphere for the all the birds and small animals in her area and I was amazed to get to observe and photograph many different breeds, that made it possible to then sketch them too...
I have to get moving this morning so more to come on the Seattle trip...
Hope everyone has a peaceful weekend... Bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment