Sunday, August 5, 2018

Aug.5th 2018






   I was so excited to be able to get to see all the new changes in Jenn's family home..
 It is beautiful and well worth the effort put into it to make such a comfy, cozy environment...
I was also so happy to get to see Becky and meet her son, what a cutie, and at 10 months starting to walk...so much fun to watch....
I was able to see so many more members of the family and friends as they gathered at Jenn's to meet up, to go to the Gorge together, for the Phish concert there...
They all said what a great time was had there and they came home tired and happy...
.Aidan and I held down the fort and were quite happy to spend a quiet weekend together in what feels like a brand new home...
Time sure flies when you are having fun, and now I have been home and back to work for about a week ...
WOW what a great July !!!!
Have a nice Sunday, Relax and just Breathe.....




No comments:

Post a Comment