Thursday, April 14, 2016

Middle of April




                        New Acrylic on Canvas 12x16
                    Cover for the A.R.Art Journal
China
                   Dragon
                     Tile finished

I painted another painting just for the fun of it yesterday and struggled with color but am happy now with it... I have not signed or named it yet.
I am also really enjoying The Amazing Race Art Journaling Challenge...I have never journaled before so something new for me... I always like to try new challenges, they help keep me moving forward ...any practice is a good thing and it is so much fun to see what I can come up with, as well as what other artists are doing...
The first country China and the first detour, I picked the dragon...Lots of Fun...Lots of people doing this with many great entries so far...
 Now about what is happening in the new bathroom, The Tile man finished yesterday and next we have the plumber coming back to hook everything up so we can use it.That will be Friday....
Wy and I took our daily walk after dinner last night and it was a much cooler,nicer time to get out and about.. All was quiet in our neck of the woods last night ,which could not be said of last week....
And now it is off to the eye doctor for check ups for both of us today...and then off to work I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment