Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Many Things At Once






So much action swirling around us..
We are now used to a quiet life ,[Lets say had gotten use to]
but as of this week that has really changed...
Well really, this whole new year has been an adventure in Change...
I am just trying to hang on and go with the flow...
We made the decision to get the huge soaker tub with two steps up,out of the master bath...Who needs two tubs to scrub??? Not Me...
And so it starts.. remodeling...
We are going to a new shower instead...
At the same time I decided to work on...
organize all my art tools and supplies...
I first had to do some putting together, not my strong suit but I did good on these....So happy with the New art carts ..Sad to see the original go but way past time.
Anyway Change is Always Good???? Right???

No comments:

Post a Comment