Saturday, May 30, 2015

Home Again Home Again...

                       First night painting
              I was trying to hide my double chin
                   We did a very nice job
                     Home is good to see

I am home and back to full working days...
but off today so no plans yet, maybe just a day of rest...We shall see
I took many pictures with my new phone,while I was away,and tried to post daily, but alas,I did not know how so .....
Anyway I had a ball and painted lots of pictures while there....
much fun was had by all...
The weather was beautiful as well, which helped too....
It was sure nice to meet Beth and have such a nice experience,sharing time and space with her....Great person...
We are now ready for the next step at home which is Wy's second hip, coming up on Tuesday...Please keep him thoughts....
Ok on with this day ...All the best to you for a good weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment