Friday, May 8, 2015

Best mother's Day gift ever.....





   !!


 Thank You ! Thank You!!!Wy!!!
I Love You!!!!
I am now officially dragged into the 21st century,and the newest proud owner of an Iphone......
Now it is up to me to learn how to use it.....Thank You to all the Ladies at work who are helping me with this new adventure....
Seri really is something...
I am having fun learning to text too, for the first time...
So much to do, so little time..
I started listing paintings on my Esty shop again and have now got 2 items for sale.,from "The Fruits of my labor" collection.. I will be adding a few more each day for a while ..Hope you can take a peek and find something you would like....
Come on down and paint it with me on Mother's Day, I am team teaching a two piece painting and you get to choose which side of the painting you want to do...They can hang together or be each their own painting...Mom will love it......
I am wishing every mother out there as great a mothers day, as I am going to have....
and may this find you all healthy and happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment