Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Why did I mention it ????


This morning ,the sun is coming up and it is in the 40's but it is going to get colder as the week goes on...
   Oh sure as soon as I get excited about nice weather for one day here, we of course , are getting ready for the coldest weather in many years over this coming weekend....
We had company for dinner last night and I cooked ...I do not get to do that as often now, so it was fun for a change, and everything was yummy,
If I do say so myself...we had a bit of fun celebrating birthdays...
  The Blue Rooster
I am calling this one" Paisley Wet Kiss."

I am teaching The Blue Rooster this Thursday, come on down and paint it with me....
I am creating the paisley wet kiss as we speak ,to be taught at sometime in the near future... Keep it in mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment