Friday, February 6, 2015

The Weekend Ahead

Happy Birthday Amy!! 
Have a wonderful day!! 
I Love You!!!!


 Morning Walk
Paisley Giraffe

                These are the two classes I am teaching this weekend....

It is going to be another busy weekend coming up, and that once again,is a good thing....
Lots of sold out classes, and we love it...
Wy had two more teeth pulled yesterday,[The man can't catch a break]...but he is doing well considering the circumstances...



Wy bought me this new sketchbook/journal and I am very excited to put my pencil to paper in it, as soon as possible.. It was hand made by Ben and he is selling them at Benjournalsandart.Bigcartel.com... [I hope I got that address right] .
Go there and take a look, You to can pick one for yourself or someone else.... They are really nice...With many covers to chose from and good heavy duty paper too... Thanks Ben ,I do love it....

No comments:

Post a Comment