Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Prints of Aidan's Trucks and Cars painting





I am working on how to hook Fine Art America to my blog so I can post and link them together...
so we shall see..
Yesterday was a beautiful day and Wy and I got to take a ride over to Safety Harbor.
It is so close to home and so reminds one of the Old Florida.
we had lunch at a little place called Whistle Stop grill and it was more eating outside than in..
 A nice cool breeze, made it a very pleasant experience.
 we than rode by the Bowling Ball House so that Wy could see it live...
Very Interesting neighborhood..
 Artists have used recycled materials to decorate many things outside and in,more then one home here....
If you have not been,it is worth a visit to see....
This is the painting I did of the first house, from my first visit to see it...

No comments:

Post a Comment