Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Feb 4th. Now for Something Completely Different










I followed along with a on line work shop given by one of my favorite artists... Julie Dumbarton,  an artist in Scotland...
 She does the most beautiful abstract Landscapes..
They are also done on some of the largest canvas I have seen....
 Thank You Julie, for sharing your gift with all of us from all over the world..
 I sure do need to do more of this kind of work to loosen my grip on realism....
I am very happy with the water,but not so much with the clouds.. oh well I will try again...
It is far from my comfort zone but was lot of fun for me to do something so different...
I am very late in sending my photos but have been busy, so will do that now...
I used acrylic instead of oils, because I was still doing the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge in oils and had them everywhere drying and just could not manage another oil painting just then... I will try it again in oils and bigger , it was so much fun...
Thank You!! Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment