Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Today





I am having trouble figuring out how to get the pictures I want, to down load from this new computer...
so for now, I am posting without them...
I gave up and we turned the air conditioner on yesterday when the temp. registered 92...
I thought I might actually melt, I was so hot...
Our favorite family of birds have now returned to the fire place and it's always such a pleasure to hear them in there, at least at first... By Mother"s Day we will be more then ready to say goodbye to the increasing loudness of the whole family...
But, Like I said, I am happy they are back again this year....
They have been returning to raise their family's here for more years than I can remember now, and it is a comfort to know they still will...
Teresa had Mom and I over yesterday for lunch and that was very nice... Thank You Teresa!!! It was the first time Mom has left the house since before Christmas and she has needed to...so Thanks, and every thing was yummy too!!!! Your garden is beautiful....You have worked hard and it shows....
Aidan is 14 weeks old and doing well,Thank you! Thank You!!  [What a cute boy]
Leah was supposed to arrive for a visit to Seattle yesterday but due to that horrible weather in Texas ,and else where.. both her flights were cancelled... hopefully today will be better ..
Our thoughts and prayers are with the people who had that bad weather....

No comments:

Post a Comment