Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New class






Teaching the new class in Clearwater, at the Hyatt yesterday, was so much fun!! Thank You to the Ladies that showed up to paint with me... You all brought out  the artist within....and I couldn't have done it without you!!!![ Great Job Ladies]
The windy, windy weather was really whipping up the sea and sand... I was very happy to watch it from such a beautiful location. I was thrilled to be able to Teach my very own creation too!!!!
What A great Job I have!!!!!
Amy was off to pathfinders yesterday , .. nice cool weather for that for a change... It's usually so hot, this time of year.....
Aidan will be four months in a few days and has his first two teeth already... What a cute boy!!! Have I said that before????
We are having a rare cool snap and it feels so good ...savouring the moments to remember on hotter days....
I am not sure what I will do with this beautiful day.. but lets get on with it... ya'll have a good one ya hear....

No comments:

Post a Comment