Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Getting back to it...




            I am trying again to add things I have done to my ETSY store.
First off is this, Sandipaints Vine Signs, and it is called  HOPE. It is a small sign of encouragement which we could all use at some time in our lives.
 I have just recently painted this gallery wrapped, ready to hang, vine sign.
By using vines, flowers, and insects to write a message oh encouragement i
I am having so much fun coming up with the ideas for this fun new art form...
The sign is on a 4x12 inch canvas and I used Acrylic paints, I also varnished it to protect the finish from bumps and scratches.
I was very excited to be able to participate in this years Inktober2018 and did all 31 of those... So much fun....
If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you have already seen these so I will try not to post too many of them here...

Maybe just a few favorites..

Ja and I also had a beautiful day in Safety Harbor watching the Manatees and exploring the nature on the boardwalks...

Now it is time for me to get back to work on a commisioned piece, and get ready for the Holiday meal... Happy Thanksgiving to one and all may you have a great day of giving Thanks for all we have



No comments:

Post a Comment