Monday, May 9, 2016

A wonderful mother's day


              Cheers and Happy Mother's Day to all you Mother's out there
                    More power to you....

I had the best day yesterday...Thank You!! Thank You!
I started the day early by making sandwiches for the people at the home my mother is living in...
They take such good care of her ,and I wanted to do something to give back a bit...so I made lunch for 32 people and it was fun to see that it gave even then nurses and care givers, lunch, plus, a break so as not to have to work so hard on Mother's Day.
Mom will be 90 years old next month,and is doing pretty well for all she has to deal with, and I am so thankful to still have her in my life....
At 12:30 I was invite and went to Jamie's house for a wonderful Mother's Day lunch.
It was so nice to get to catch up on everything, going on with everyone ,we rarely get to see..
 we spent the whole afternoon out on the porch enjoying the food,    the company and the beautiful yard full of butterflies that Jamie has been nurturing for some time now..
many, many catepillars are going through many ,many milkweed plants to make such beautiful creatures....
It has been a long while since I have had time to sit and enjoy the company of old friends...
Thank You Jamie for hosting us all and being such a good friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment