Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Easter's on it's way









How did it get to be the middle of March already???
 It is Spring break for the children here and the weather has really been nice.....
I finished the Antique Adirondack chair and table,and was able to get them placed on the front porch,but am having lots of problems getting the pictures from flicker [I know it is not spelled like this but it keeps saying it is miss spelled so I gave in]
to blog spot! ...
I have not had pictures for the last few blog posts because I have not figured out how to get them from there to here....
.... so frustrating .
I was also able to get a painting finished just for me, just for the fun of it,using mostly the palette knife...I really had fun with it and helped me feel that spring is really coming.....[Unable to retrieve picture]
Last night I got the eagle hung up and out of the closet and I am happy about that...
Anyway  on with this beautiful day... Hope yours is the best day ever.....
Happy Easter To All....

No comments:

Post a Comment