Thursday, February 11, 2016

Winter in Florida









We finally have some cooler weather for more then two days in a row...It has been almost a week of waking up to temperatures in the 40s.. 42 today...
February is winter in Fla....
Life has been busy as always but I am thankful that all is going well so far....
2016 started off a bit rough, but hopefully is getting better as days go by...
Peewee and Molly both had teeth cleanings this last week and Peewee had 4 teeth pulled, but he is thankfully doing well...
Our Washington family members, [a four year old] has been taking part in a Read-A-Thon and have completed 63 books so far and they still have three days to go...Pretty good  I say....
It was the Florida family's birthday week...Happy Birthday guys.....
I am still working on the antique Adirondack chair of Pop Pop's, and a table that Pat found by the side of the road and brought me to paint...[ how many years ago????], as a set for my new front porch...
I am having fun with it, but it is taking time ...
I can not paint on them everyday....but I am moving right along....


No comments:

Post a Comment