Monday, March 30, 2015

Not your average weekend


The man wrote Will You Marry Me ? on his... 
                    The Guide Dog Painting....


I had so much fun teaching this weekends classes...
On Saturday night, We were so happy to assist a man as he ask his special lady to marry him .... So touching and so much fun to be a part of.....She cried, and said yes, and all the other women in the class cried too....  Congrates go out to both of them!!!! [It was the first for me].....
When I got home Saturday night I found out Amy sold one of her special tree drawings, and she is thrilled about that too...{Congrates to you on that Amy}
On Sunday I was lucky enough to teach a class to benefit the Guide Dog Group.
 we had two guide dogs there with us,and so sweet, so good... Two people that were sight challenged, were able to paint the dog picture,and were thrilled to be able to do so ,by feeling, and following the glue tracing lines I had dried on the canvases... It was so much fun to be apart of this special day too... Thank You!!! Thank You!!!!

What a great weekend I had at work.....
 Hope your was that good too....

No comments:

Post a Comment