Sunday, September 1, 2013

First Down .. 30 in 30 days

                                                          
              Red Lips Tea Pot 8x10 Oil on canvas                                         




I am so excited to have gotten back into painting with oils...
I submitted my first tea pot painting...yeah!
 Big step for me...
I painted two more today, the first day of the challenge, so far so good..
We are allowed to do more than one to make up for days we won't be able to paint, so I am going to take advantage of this....
I also tried out the palette knife on some of it and  I am going to like using it again as well...
It has been a very good day so far and I am a very happy girl.......
I picked a theme, for the first week anyway, part of my 300 piece tea pot collection...
don't worry I am not only doing tea pots, Just the first few...

2 comments:

  1. So good to see your teapots waddling on to your canvases! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy, I sure am having fun with them....

    ReplyDelete