Saturday, March 16, 2013

Moving at lightning speed









Okay, I realize it has been a bit of time since I was here last, but you have got to give me a break, I did have a day off on the Fifth of March.....but had that day to catch up on chores..not, do some fun painting for me..... more likely....
anyway, hope all are on the right track, moving ahead at a steady pace...
I did hear mumblings of it being a bear of a week last week, and yes I think I had a bit of that too, but it is moving so fast, that it is long forgotten.. the last few classes have made up for any trying ones by a long shot... Thank You !Thank You! for some really fun groups... Last night the group even brought in a photo booth... What??? Oh yes they did..
I have been a complete painting fool.. and still loving it...
The time change always gives me a bit of a fit, but this one is my favorite change.. longer evenings, more light... yeah...
Now I am off to breakfast with friends, before going the grocery store ,and then it is back to work tonight and tomorrow...  I will try to get back to it again soon... ..I sure hope ya'll make the best of the longer evenings and have yourself some fun times...
Bye for now...

5 comments:

  1. Love the paintings, Mama, but I miss you! Have a great St. Patty's Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too babe... I am putting cornbeef in the crock pot and will be home at 5:00if you want tocome ....

      Delete
  2. Amazing paintings! I would love to know how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bo,Head straight to the nearest Painting with a Twist and you to can do any of these .. These are my pre-paints for the classes I teach there...

      Delete
  3. Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your blog site in Chrome, it looks fine
    but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other
    then that, wonderful blog!

    my blog post Storage Dayton

    ReplyDelete