Friday, November 16, 2012

P.W.A.T. Fun at "The Great American Teach In"










 A big Thank You going out to Ms. Pat Scully for inviting me to her classroom for The Great American Teach In.... I had so much fun, watching the kids, getting to paint on canvas and seeing their results....Pictures to follow {well up above] ........
I was lucky enough to get to stay and hear Mr. Tom Schmidt talk to the children about his job as well... Great Job Tom!!!
I am so glad to know John got through his surgery and home safe and pretty sound, now starts the physical therapy....more pain but well worth it....
I was able to get a few more sketches done for the 2013 sketchbook project , and am now half way through it...I have until mid January to finish and send it back...
We are very busy at P.W.A.T., and A.B.C. T.V. came to tape Becky's class last night to view on the show  "The List "some evening very soon.. so stay tuned and keep your eye out for that....
I don't know about you but, I can not believe Thanksgiving is next Thursday.... How could that be ?????? The holiday season is here.......Get ready cause here it comes!!!!
Wy wrote an entry in the "Ketchup with us", 57 word challenge for the first time, and he did a great job... He says its harder than it looks to do it in 57 words... Nice Job Wy!!!!    [Caution some bad language was used]
Relax and Breathe... Now on with the business at hand....

No comments:

Post a Comment