Sunday, June 10, 2012

Home from the hills










It is a week tomorrow that we got back, and we are right back at it hot and heavy..
It was a very good trip, cool some and hot some,work and play and a lot of catching up with friends both old and new.... it had been a year for me so I drank it all in....
Work as been good this week, fun ,fun ,fun..... Busy...
I was back at breakfast yesterday for the 1st. time in ages... I love me some routine.....
Ja was back when we got here ,but is off on another big trip and enjoying life a bit....
The school year ends for Amy, but she is working a few weeks early this summer ,so not so much....
Jenn, Andy and Aidan are doing well and looking forward to coming here in July...
I came home to lots of tomato's on my two plants that were planted last summer.. which is already more than they did last year with 16 plants... I had no luck at all.....But things are looking up there...
Rain Rain Rain Rain...Am I in Seattle?????
How do you guys do it there????
Anyway I just wanted to touch base here.. talk to you again soon, try to keep dry and have a safe one.....

1 comment: