Monday, December 12, 2011

There is no time for this




 Oh Brother,  I was so excited to have gotten our Christmas Tree, and while we were putting it in the stand I tried to hop in the back of the truck, and I fell and landed on my tail bone.. now that hurts!!!!!!!!
Plus I feel really dumb not  being as young as I used to be and not being able to just hop right up there on the tail gate...[.My mind thinks I am still that young]....
Oh Well.. I was able to get the lights and ornaments on very,very slowly with breaks for sitting on the ice bag...
Wy starts his physical therapy today, and we are sure hoping that helps his pain....
What a pair we are making !!!!!!!
We had a great weekend:
Friday night Amy got us tickets to see Steve Earl, and that was really good !                                                                                    
 I met Linda for breakfast Saturday morning.. Than Book club at Jamie's was wonderful in the afternoon and Tony and Dougs Christmas party sat.night was fun...
Sunday we get the tree and boom I do something dumb and hurt myself to finish it off....
 OH Well I hope you all had as nice a weekend as we did.... Even better!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment