Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tampa Bay At Night




I am pretty excited to get to teach this one to a full house tonight... It is an original by Tobey, and is a great painting of Tampa....
 I am also very excited that Jenn got to go see the sketchbooks that Teresa and I did for Art House 2011 ,on display in Seattle for only three days before they move to another part of the country... She really enjoyed getting to see them, and others....
Teresa and I are going to try to see them in Winter Park on July 29th, 30th or 31st.. We shall  see!!!! Should be fun..... I sent for the Art House 2012 sketchbook yesterday, and am looking foreward to it's arrival very soon, so I can once again get started ....
Well it's Saturday morning, and you guys know that that means so for now ,I have to wrap this up and get moving... Have a great day all....

No comments:

Post a Comment